This WordPress theme guide is all about helping you to get started with creating your own blog or website.
- Choosing a WordPress theme
- How to design a blog?
- How to make a logo for free?
- How do I change the theme of my WordPress site?
1. Choosing a WordPress theme
- What is a good WordPress theme?
- Where to find the best WordPress themes?
- How to pick the best theme for my business? Read more about how to find a theme »
2. How to design a blog?
There are a couple of many thousand WordPress themes on the market.
After installing WordPress you immediately have the use of a free theme that comes with uploading your website.
The free WordPress.org default theme Twenty Twenty is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of websites, whether you’re running a photo blog, launching a new business, or supporting a non-profit.
3. How to make a logo for free?
How much time must you spend on a logo? Beginners with WordPress often take a great amount of time in getting the right logo.
- Does your blog need a logo?
- Can you make a free logo yourself? Read more about How to make a logo for free »
4. How do I change the theme of my WordPress site?
When you just started your WordPress site you likely want to change between themes. Many beginners are not yet sure which theme suits their business.